I spent 4 days in Hanoi before going to Cat Ba Island. This is what I loved about this lively city!
1. Everyone wears helmets. There are a million motorbikes in Hanoi, and safety is important!
2. The Yellow Buildings. Not sure if this is a cultural thing, a government thing, or a French occupation thing.
3. Clearly marked construction.
4. Every street has a purpose: If you need sunglasses, this street is where you’ll find them.
5. Electrical safety is of the utmost importance.
6. These trees.
7. Everyone is so friendly.
8. The beauty of decay.
9. You never have to guess what people are selling.
10. Pho Ga & Spring Rolls! I could survive on eating just these things.
11. The incense.
12.This old lady.
Thanks for the party, Hanoi.